Welding Engineering Services
Through our Senior Experts in the field of Welding, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, we offer a variety of related services including but not limited to:
- Welding Engineering Consultancy
- Metallurgical Related Consultancy
- Fabrication, Maintenance Repair Work and Retrofitting of Pressure Vessels and Piping.
- Welding Inspections
- Quality Control and Specialized Labour
- Supply of Tooling and Equipment
Welding Engineering Consultancy
- Qualification of Welding Procedures to ASME IX or EN288.
- Qualification of Welders to EN 287 and ASME IX.
- Fabrication of Pressure Vessels and Various Components.
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Metallurgical failure analysis and Investigations
- Welding Material Analysis and Suitability Evaluation as per ASME II Part C and other applicable codes.
Metallurgical Related Consultancy
- Metallurgical Failure Analysis.
- Metallography/Microstructure Evaluation.
- Defect/Failure Investigation.
- Residual Life Assessment
- NDT – Nondestructive Testing.
Fabrication, Maintenance Repair Work and Retrofitting of Pressure Vessels and Piping.
- Fabrication and installation of Pressurized Vessels.
- Structural Welding and Boiler making (Beams, Chutes and Ductings).
- Welding Services and Solutions for on–site Welding Maintenance and Workshop based Welding scenarios.
We offer offsite and onsite Welding inspections on pressure vessels and other welded components.
NDTs are conducted to verify the integrity and enforcing quality standards of a new or already in use vessels or equipment. NDTs are conducted in accordance to international standard specifications and best practices.
They are also conducted in various stages during the fabrication of new vessels.
We offer comprehensive non-destructive testing service in the following disciplines:
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DOP)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DOP)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Phase Array
- Hardness Testing
- Wall Thickness Testing
- Endoscope (Internal Inspection)
- Visual Inspections
Quality Control and Specialized Labour
- Controlling of Quality Control Assurance.
- Development of Quality Control Plans.
- Development of Repair programs and Construction Programs.
- Reviewing Clients Work Packages.
- Project Management of Maintenance and Projects activities.
- The Co-ordination of Repair Activities during Maintenance and or Projects.
- The Coordination of Inspection Activities and Performance of Physical Inspections during Maintenance and or Projects.
- We also assist our clients by providing Qualified Welding Personnel, from certified Welding
- Engineers, Welding Coordinators and Welding specialists, Quality Inspectors, Coded
- Welders, Pipe Fitters, Boilermakers and Third party inspection (Subcontracted AIA).
Supply of Tooling and Equipment
We offer a complete range of Welding Equipment at a very competitive market prices: Welding Machines, Welding Consumables and other related Welding accessories for variety of welding processes for Example, MIG/MAG, TIG and Welding Gases
We provide training in a variety of areas at our training center and through our partners:
- Welding processes.
- Welding Inspection.
- Managing and Running a Welding Quality Control Team/Company.
- Skills application as may be required in different projects.
- Tools and techniques application.